JDH Engineering, Inc.
We are West Michigan's largest structural consulting group, utilizing our collective knowledge and experience to develop the right solution for your built environment. Our goal is to provide quality structural consulting services to architects, contractors, building owners, and others in the community. We work with each client to understand project needs and develop creative building solutions.
Responding to the call to be good stewards of our environment, our designs consider the economical use of materials while meeting the needs of the intended use. Structural design is integrated with other materials and trades to meet the goals of energy efficiency and conservation.
Our services include:
- New Construction
- Renovation of Existing Buildings
- Historic Restoration
- Expert Legal Witness
- Construction Engineering
- Investigative Work (cracks, settlement, etc)
- Steel Connection Design (sealed calcs)
- Stair & Handrail Design (sealed calcs)
- Metal Stud Design & Shop Drawing Creation
- Awning Design (sealed calcs)
- Bridge Analysis & Design
- Renewable Energy Installation (solar, wind)
- Structural Evaluation (load ratings, new equipment)
- Home Evaluation & Structural Inspection
- Other specialty structures such as cold storage and floating docks